"Are You Throwing Your Marketing Dollars Away?"
Average Local Advertising Costs
- Yellow Pages: Around $500-$25,000 per year, per publisher depending on type of ad
- Billboards: Minimum investment of around $4000 production, minimum 3 months
- Newspaper: Average of $350 for a one-time, 1/4 page ad
- Coupon Mailings: Between $200-$900 per month
- Television: $350-$400 for one 30-second spot during prime time not including production costs
- Radio: $30-$150 for one 30-second spot during drive time
If almost 80% of all local consumers start their search on the Internet … then it’s time to focus your efforts on where your customers are… it’s time to focus on Online Marketing!
Please contact me for a FREE Consultation and Online Analysis... You may be surprised at how your business is seen online.
I look forward to meeting with you,
To set up your FREE Consultation and Online Analysis contact me at: